Bring a pie for the auction!
Have a secret family recipe for a fabulous pie? Does your bakery make the best pies in town? Donate your pie and see it bring in top dollar at the Pie Auction. 100% of proceeds from the auction go to benefit our cause.
Pie Auction Information:
- Please bring a ready-to-eat pie. Homemade is preferred, but absolutely not required.
- Please cover pie in a clear plastic wrap, or a box with a clear see-through lid.
- The pie can be any flavor – any fruit, cream, savory or other.
- Please right down a brief description of the pie on an index card.
- Bring your pie to the auction table before 12:15.
- If it is more convenient for you, we can arrange to pick up your pie from you the day before the event. Just contact us.
- The pie plate/tin will not be returned to you.
- The pie donor does not have to be present during the auction.
Bid on a pie!
Be the highest bidder on a delectable pie!
- Auctions begin at 12:30.
- There will be an auction at 12:30, 1:30, and 2:30 pm.
- Enjoy delicious home made pies, and pies provided from Costco and the heavenly Pangaea Bakery!
- 100% of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to our causes.
- Cash and major credit cards will be accepted (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
- Payment must be made at the end of the auction.
A Special Thanks to: