AZ Firefighter’s Chili Cook Off – October 10, 2015
A day of fun for the entire family!
Besides helping a worthy organization and getting the opportunity to taste some of our Arizona firefighters’ best chili, we have fun for the whole family.
- Bounce castle, archery lessons, and a playground for the kids!
- Tour the fire trucks that will be on display from Prescott area fire agencies.
- Lots of good food and drink available! Hot dogs, sodas, chips, and more.
- Bring a pie for the pie auction! Bid on delicious pies!
- Free grilled hot dogs from Barrett Propane.
- The public speaks! Vote for YOUR favorite chili, and help choose the People’s Choice.
- FREE ADMISSION.
Prizes and trophies to the best chili cooks!
Compete Solo or With a Team
The AZ Firefighter’s Chili Cook off invites competitors to create a Chili Cooking team and get cooking! Teams can consist of fire departments, businesses, families, organizations, and private individuals.
Cooking teams can bring in their chili pre-prepared, or cook on-site for bonus points!. Any type and flavor of chili is welcomed. Cooking teams should register by Wednesday, October 7 at 5:00 pm to enter.
- 1st Place Chili: $150
- 2nd Place Chili: $100
- 3rd Place Chili: $50
- People’s Choice: $200
- More info on teams and awards